Friday, June 1, 2012

find your happy



When you need to recharge, regroup, turn your day around or just
take a moment to breathe; it's important to know
what your go-to happy is.

Mine:  The beach & reggae music

Watching the waves is mesmerizing, soothing, and rejuvenating
and always gets me to "happy" in 0.1 seconds flat.

Even after listening to these songs probably hundreds of times
by now, my joy level will always take a giant leap
when I turn up the reggae.
How can you go wrong with a song like this?

The ultimate killer combo??
 Being at the beach, listening to reggae music while sipping a
margarita or negra modelo.

A little slice of heaven.

Please tell me: What are your go-to happy triggers??

See you at the beach....
xo

1 comment:

  1. The gym. Sounds weird, but it's the only place that I feel in complete control. It's my reset button, by energy boost and the source of my motivation for the day.

    ReplyDelete