Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A $17,000 Outfit

A Standout in Spark

A Standout in Spark is my latest Polyvore creation.
It's a great way to show the feNa clutches styled in many different ways.
I've been posting these "Look of the Day" outfits for over a year and
am happy to hear they are inspiring many fashionistas out there!

I personally find it easier to shop when I have a clear vision of what I
want, then go out (or search the web) for a similar version
that fits my budget.

Now...did I realize this outfit cost $17,000 when I was creating it?
No.
But doesn't the ABUNDANCE in spark, which will be
back in stock soon,
look right at home here??!!

Keep track of our newest creations via
Pinterest and Facebook
&
Please continue pinning your favorites to your style boards!!

Happy Shopping!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment